A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to this page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs. Without cookies services offered by any page will be diminished significantly. To see more information on what are cookies, what do they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc, please be directed to this link.
Cookies used on this website.
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Thus combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits of this site. By using this website you allow the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons type Like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned on this policy of cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the browsers mentioned.
- In some cases it is necessary to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with others, except where necessary for system operation or when required by the law to this purpose. According to Google they do not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject on this link. For information on using Google gives the cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions or concerns about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.